Experienced Florida Land Use and Zoning Attorney Firm Provides Aggressive Legal Representation
Tavernier lawyer has protected the rights of property owners for over 30 years
At The Law Offices of Nicholas W. Mulick in Tavernier, we pride ourselves on being dedicated to catering to the needs of Florida property owners and successfully representing them in multiple legal areas, including land use, environmental law, zoning issues, code enforcement violations, vacation rental violations and general litigation. We zealously advocate for our clients by providing practical advice, analyzing available remedies and devising effective strategies for arriving at positive resolutions.
Monroe County law firm provides responsive and effective legal services
For more than 30 years, our boutique law firm has been chosen by the great people of Florida because our services are marked by:
- A focus on personalized treatment — We offer one-on-one attention and hands-on representation. We take on a limited number of cases so that we can provide you undivided attention and vigorous representation.
- An integrated approach to problem-solving — Our legal team undertakes a comprehensive analysis to understand all the circumstances of your case, so that we can work for an outcome consistent with your best interests.
- A strong reputation in the legal community — Attorney Nicholas W. Mulick commands respect among Florida attorneys, evident by his AV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® that denotes strong professional achievement and high ethical caliber.
We take the time and energy to keep you informed about the progress of your case, returning all phone calls promptly and updating you on all events as they occur.
Skillfully representing clients in a variety of practice areas
- Land use — Our dedicated legal team is well-versed in all aspect of land use law, including special use permits, building permits, environmental permits and approval for extensions.
- Environmental law — Complex federal, state and local regulations make environmental law a nuanced area. We remain updated on laws, regulations and court decisions to provide effective guidance for our clients.
- Zoning law — We have extensive experience representing residential and commercial clients involved in zoning law compliance and litigation.
- Vacation rental violations — If you decide to rent out your home, we can advise you on the county and municipal rules with which you must comply and can defend you against charges of vacation rental violations.
- Code enforcement violations — If you are facing allegations of illegal dumping, abandoned property, improper renovations or other code enforcement violations, we can provide the skilled representation you need to achieve a positive resolution.
No case is too challenging or complex for us. We will strive to understand and empathize with your plight and to provide compassionate advice and support.
Call our accomplished Florida law firm today
The Law Offices of Nicholas W. Mulick in Tavernier, Florida has the skills, knowledge and experience you need to resolve your real property matter effectively and cost-efficiently. Call us today at 305-560-6551 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.